Women's Health Services
Some of the services and procedures we provide are:
- 3D and Digital Mammography
- Breast health exams
- Routine pap smears
- Gynecological surgeries such as hysterectomies, bladder lifts, slings and more
- Dietary support for mothers with gestational diabetes, or any other nutritional concerns
- Menstrual disorders and treatment of menopause
- Pelvic pain or irregular bleeding
- Birth control
- Bone density scans
- Urology, urogynecology, and urinary incontinence
- Obstetrical care for pregnant mothers
- Conception and infertility diagnosis, counseling, and treatment
Maternal Health Center (PCAP)
221 Broad Street
Oneida, NY 13421
Patricia Gorman, NP
Oneida Healthcare provides Pre & Perinatal services for people who are without insurance, or who qualify for Medicaid, at our Maternal Health Center. These services are provided through the Medicaid Assisted Pregnancy Program (formerly PCAP).
- Comprehensive, caring prenatal care with delivery in the Lullaby Center at Oneida Healthcare
- Accepting Medicaid & Family Health Plus from Madison and Oneida County
- If you currently do not have insurance, we can complete the Medicaid application at your first appointment.
- Hours of operation: Monday, Wednesday - Friday: 9am-4pm
Early prenatal care is important to your baby.. don’t delay!
Call for information: (315) 363-5297
The estimated price will be based on what services are expected to be provided during your office visit. Many factors will influence the actual amount you will be billed, including whether the provider finds it necessary to perform more, fewer or different procedures than originally expected at the time of service.
The Maternal Health Center participates in the following health plans:
UHC Community Plan
Cancer Service Program
If your health plan is not listed above, please contact your insurance company to determine if Women's Health Associates participates with your plan.
Maternal Health Center - 221 Broad Street