- Routine radiology examinations
- Digital Fluoroscopy
- 128-slice CT
- Nuclear Medicine
- 3D Digital Mammography
- DEXA Bone Density Measurement
- Body Composition
- Digital Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Want to know more about the benefits and risks of your imaging test? View or Download The Joint Commision's Speak Up™ guide:
You have a choice. If you want the latest technology and the area’s most highly-trained Radiologist and technologists, ask your physician to schedule your imaging examinations at the Hospital. In recent years, the vast majority of our patients surveyed said they would gladly recommend our services to others.
Oneida Healthcare practices “A.L.A.R.A.”
As Low As Reasonably Achievable
Your assurance of the lowest possible radiation dose necessary!
Always insist on the "Circle of Care"!
Oneida Healthcare provides a complete range of digital Radiology services on the main floor of the hospital and at our Alice Gorman Imaging Centers in Oneida and Camden. All of our facilities have average turn around times of less than 24 hours, meaning your doctor will have the results of your exam in most cases by the next business day.
Appointments: (315) 361-2290
- The hospital has modern, state-of-the-art imaging equipment available for use 24-hours-a-day to service all patients and to support the needs of its Emergency Department. Weekend appointments are available for X-ray services. We also accept walk-in for routine x-rays and have early morning and late afternoon appointments available for many exams.
- The hospital offers patients' access to one of the area’s most advanced computed tomography (CT) systems. Chest exams, which take 20-30 minutes with a standard CT scanner, can be performed in just 19 seconds with our 128-slice scanner.
Phone: (315) 361-2345
Appointments: (315) 361-2290
- The Alice Gorman Imaging Center in Oneida is located in the lower level of 139 Fields Drive, off Seneca Street. The Gorman Center features MRI, 3D mammography, 3-D Ultrasound, DEXA bone density and body composition scanning services in a comfortable and relaxing, patient-friendly setting. This location affords patients of Women’s Health Associates with convenient access to the Gorman Center’s mammography and bone density services.
- Our MRI is a 1.5 Tesla Siemens magnet, which offers accelerated, automated and simplified routines meaning your exam will take less time for a more accurate diagnosis. Its 50 cm circumference and short bore means that you are more comfortable and have more room in the machine, a common concern for patients scheduled for this exam. Our technologists take the time to explain the exam and address any patient concerns before the test begins. They will also perform a detailed screening to make sure that you are medically cleared for the exam.
Alice Gorman Imaging Center - Camden
Appointments: (315) 245-2950
- The Alice Gorman Imaging Center in Camden is conveniently located in the Harden Boulevard Health Center on Route 13, with the Oneida Healthcare Lab Draw Station. The Center features X-Ray services Monday - Friday from 9am to 7pm and Ultrasound services on Thursday from 9am to 5pm.
Highly Trained Staff
It is extremely important that our staff be up to date and knowledgeable with current imaging technology.
All of our technologists are registered and most have advanced credentials in several imaging modalities.
Oneida Healthcare's Radiology Service meets or exceeds all major accreditation and certification requirements, including American College of Radiology (ACR), Accreditation for CT, MRI, Ultrasound and Mammography.
Our commitment to Radiation Safety
We are committed to patient safety! In CAT Scan and X-Ray, we always practice A.L.A.R.A. (as low as reasonably achievable).
We have also taken the Image Gently Pledge to provide the best and safest care for children. Visit www.imagegently.org for more information on what you can do as a parent, and to learn about The Alliance for Radiation Safety in Pediatric Imaging.
Click below for a printable brochure of Image Gently.